Your safety and health is our priority!
On June 7, 2020 we resumed our in-person Sunday worship experiences.
We're committed to creating an environment that meets recommendations for safety. To make that possible, our weekend service has been modified to create a sanitary, touch-less environment that allows for physical distancing.
We are continuing to monitor the situation within our community to determine any necessary changes. We encourage you to make the best choice for your family and situation as you consider attending a physical location or continuing to worship online. Whatever your choice may be at this time, please know that we understand and support you and your family.
In an effort to provide the safest environment possible, we are asking that you "reserve" your seats so that we can ensure the proper spacing and physical distancing is observed during this time. Please click the link below to reserve your seats and those of any family members attending with you. (The link directs to a third party reservation site that is 100% safe and only asks for your email to send you an email reminder of your reservation.)
LifeKids classes include the following: Sprouts - nursery, The Treehouse - preK & Kindergarten, and Quest - 1st-5th grade.
As of October 25, 2020 our LifeKids classes are open for children. At this time our Treehouse (preK-Kindergarten) and Quest (1st-5th Grade) are combined in our large main LifeKids room and our Sprouts (newborn through 3-4 years old) is open for babies.
- Find out everything we're doing to keep your child(ren) and LifeKids teachers safe in our classrooms: Click Here!
- RSVP your child(ren)'s spots: Click Here!
If you are not comfortable with checking your child(ren) in to LifeKids, that's no problem! Kids are welcome to attend church with you in the main auditorium! Here are some suggestions for them, should you keep your child(ren) with you in service.
- Bring a tablet or cell phone and a pair of headphones and during service your child can watch our LifeKids Online experiences or you can visit our special web page with more online resources for them to enjoy during service.
- Activity packets will be available. Please feel free to bring crayons, colored pencils, your child's favorite book, or any "quiet toys" they might enjoy.
Lifeline Youth (teenagers 6th - 12th grade) is currently meeting on Wednesday nights from 6:30 - 8:30 in our student annex. Parents and teens can stay up to date with meeting times, events and other fun stuff on Instagram and Facebook
Let’s Work Together to Stay Healthy
What We’re Doing:
- We have rearranged our auditorium seating to follow social distancing guidelines.
- Hand-sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the building.
- Our in-person service will be a touch-less experience, and all high-volume areas will be thoroughly sanitized.
- LifeKids will not be available at this time at this time.
- Our water fountains will be not open or usable at this time.
- Bathrooms will be limited to a 50% capacity at any given time; there will be additional on-site signage explaining this.
- No hospitality food or beverages will be offered at this time.
- No offering buckets will be passed. We encourage you to give online or via text. If you would like to give in person there will be an area on the sides of the auditorium for guests who want to give during the live service.
How You Can Help:
- If you're considering joining us in person, please ask yourself the following questions:
- Am I showing any flu-like symptoms?
- Have I had a fever of 100.4 or higher in the past 14 days?
- Have I had prolonged exposure to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Is there any medical reason why I believe I shouldn’t be around others?
- If you answered "yes" to any of the above questions, you don't feel well or have health concerns, please stay home and join us for church online or connect via Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, and Vimeo.
- Please wash your hands and use hand sanitizer often if you're joining us in person.
- Maintain a safe distance between yourself and other guests at church.
- Masks and/or gloves are not mandatory, however please feel free to wear masks/gloves if it makes you feel more comfortable.
- For those joining us in person, upon arrival into the auditorium our Host Team will typically seat "family units" together with the proper physical distancing. (We are classifying a "family unit" as any group of people who essentially have been in close contact with one another and either rode in the same car, live in the same house, or are together on a regular basis.)